Apply for Visa
- Photocopies of all Academic Certificates.
- Latest Character Certificate Academic Transcript (original copy)
- Recommendation letter from present college (for students presently studying in Campus)
- Certificate of a minimum of 6 months (250 Hrs.) of Japanse Language Training.
- 10 copies of passport size photographs.
- Citizenship Certificate.
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
- Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit. (Applicate to certain schools.)
- Certificate relationship verification with the sponsor (i.e. Father, Mother)
- Certificate of Annual Income of the last three consecutive years.
- Certificate of tax clearance of income source of the sponsor.
- Certificate of bank balance with the minimum one-year transition.
- Certificate of property evaluation.
- Certificate of good conduct, confirming non-invlovement in any criminal activities form the District Police Headquarters. (Police Report).
For More Information Please contact Yumeawase Japanese Language and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd